Thursday 15 January 2015

Top Ten of 2014 - Top Ten Viral Hits


Day 9 of my Top Ten of 2014 I thought I would share my favourite Viral hits of the year. Being a Media student I am constantly on the internet or on social media and 2014 has been a year of great viral hits. So here is some that I have been loving this year. 


1. Oscar Selfie 





2. Lip Sync Battle - Jimmy Fallon , Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton ( he has also done the lip sync battle with other stars which you should defiantly take a look at) 





3. ALS Ice Bucket Challenge 





4. Neil Patrick Harris Oscars Host Acceptance 





5. Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer 

 


6. Tom Hanks 



When I read this story about how Tom Hanks got into a cab and after speaking to the taxi driver for a few minutes the cab driver recognised his passengers voice and shouted "Wilson" Leading to Tom Hanks taking a selfie with the driver and then weeks later the cab driver got to attended a behind the scenes tour of Tom Hanks play. 


7. SNL Pizza Business



8. Sarah Jessica Parker Shoe Collection 



9. Daniel Radcliffe - Raps Alphabet Aerobics 


10. Mindy Kaling - Harvard Speech

 



Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment