Saturday 17 January 2015

Instagram Dairy - 17th January 2015

Hello!

This year I promised that I would blog more often as last year I kind of slipped on my frequent blog posts. I am also looking to update the look of my blog so if anyone has any tips on what the best ways to do that are then I would love to hear them! 

Heres a look at whats been happening on my Instagram this week!

Aimee Carmichael

Matt Bomer Golden Globes

Matt Bomer wins a Golden Globe Award for the Normal Heart


2014 Movies

Top Ten of 2014 - Top Ten Movies on Daisy Love xo ( see it here) 


Celebrities

Top Ten of 2014- Top Ten Celebrities on Daisy Love xo (see it here) 


Looks of the Year

Top Ten of 2014 - Top Ten Looks of the Year on Daisy Love xo (see it here) 


 Top Ten Viral Hits

Top Ten of 2014 - Top Ten Viral Hits on Daisy Love xo (see it here) 


Instagram Post

Top Ten of 2014- Top Ten Instagram Photos (see it here) 


As I was saying I am looking to improve the blog and I'm looking for new ideas for blog posts so if there is anything you would like to see on the blog Please let me know in the Comments? 
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! 
Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment