Tuesday 20 January 2015

Golden Globes 2015 Fashion!

Hello,

One thing I love about the beginning of the new year is Award Season!!  As we don't actually get most of the award shows on our TVs here in the UK, I look to E! News to keep me updated on all the highlights from the show and luckily for us Brits here in the UK E! News has A live from the Red Carpet show dedicated to our favourite award Red Carpets! So we are never missing the best bits of the award shows ... The Fashion! 

Here I look at some of my Favourite looks from the night! 

1. Amy Adams in Versace 


I loved this dress on Amy Adams, the ocular suited her perfectly making it a classic piece. 



2. Kate Husdon in Versace 


I wish I could have a figure like Kate Hudson's and be able to pull of this amazing Versace dress. The white cut out dress highlighted her figure amazingly. 


3. Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead 



This Emilia Wickstead dress for Diane Kruger is flawless. Diane Kruger looks stunning in this amazing dress. 

4. Allison Williams in Armani Prive 


My favourite of the night was Allison Williams in Armani Prive. The stunning red beaded number and old hollywood curls made it effortlessly beautiful. 

5. Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab 


This was the perfect dress, the beaded bodice and the silk skirt with the colour of the dress suited Kate Beckinsale perfectly. I loved the beaded bodice of the dress defiantly a dress I would go for. 

6. Matt Bomer in Ralph Lauren 



How can I not mention Matt Bomer when talking about award shows after an amazing win at the Golden Globes he just had to be featured! Here is Matt Bomer looking handsome as ever in a blue Ralph Lauren Suit. 



All images borrowed from http://uk.eonline.com

Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment