Sunday 1 June 2014

Spend Spend Spend - June

I can't believe its June already so now as the first of june is here it's time for May's purchases. My Shopping trips are never without a stop into Zara which has become one of my favourites for classic pieces I've picked up a few pieces from Zara this month and haven't stopped wearing them. I finally gave in and bought a denim jacket it's a great investment piece and I have managed to wear it with so many wardrobe pieces. I finally managed to get my hands on a pair of New Balance in grey and pink, I wear them with almost every outfit they are so comfy, another pair of shoes I picked up in May were  great nude leather flats which have been great for pairing with different outfits. I've started picking up pieces for my desk area I'm creating in my room and I picked up a couple of notebooks (I'm a sucker for all things stationary) I can't wait to use them once my desk is complete!









New Look - Denim Jacket 
PaperChase - Neon Pink Notebook 


                                                      Aimee xo 

Spend Spend Spend - June : First appeared on Daisy Love xo 
All Photos by Aimee 


No comments :

Post a Comment