Tuesday 10 June 2014

Dirty Dancing Effect

As a movie lover I watch the old the new and of course the classics, thats where Dirty Dancing comes in, I'm only seventeen but yet it's one of my favourite films. A film that was out 9 years before I was born is one that has been a favourite of mine since my auntie first introduced me to the movie. It's that film that will be pasted on from generation to generation as a film every woman must see (same goes for an affair to remember) it's one I can't wait to show my daughter and hope to watch for many more years to come.

It's a film where you know what's going to happen at the end but you still get excited in the build up to the end even though you've seen it so many times. As soon as Patrick Swayze says "Nobody puts baby in a corner" you know that for the next three minutes you get to see one of the most well known movie scenes being played out in front of you. A song that is known for Dirty Dancing all over the world and a film scene that is one of the greats (well its up there with the greats) that not matter how many times you've seen it, you still end up smiling and singing along (maybe thats just me.)



 Aimee xo 

Dirty Dancing Effect first appeared on Daisy Love xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment