Wednesday 27 August 2014

The 66th Emmy's Fashion


I love award shows featuring all our favourite stars honouring them on their incredible talents and TV  shows or films. Living in the UK we don't get to see the Emmy's live on the night like they do in America but last night I got super excited when I turned on my TV to see that it had just started on Sky Living!! I also love how the E! network hosts a live from the Red Carpet pre show so we get a chance to see out favourite stars as they walk the Red Carpets or get to hear a quick interview with the stars! I esspically love seeing the Red Carpet fashion so here is a few of my favourites from the night.

My favourite dress of the night was Sarah Hyland  who looked gorgeous in Christian Siriano


Another favourite of mine was Julia Roberts in Elie Saab Couture.



Although there was plenty of beautiful dresses we have to talk about how handsome the men of the emmy's looked, Including Matt Bomer in Tom Ford - he could wear a bin bag and still look sexy - Matthew McConaughey in Dolce &Gabbana and Jon Hamm also in Tom Ford..





A few of my other favourites of the night where, Kaley Cuoco- Sweeting in Monique Lhuillier, Cat Deely in Burberry, Anna Gunn in Jenny Packham..






Aimee xo 
                                   
All photos curtsy of - E! Online

No comments :

Post a Comment