Tuesday 26 August 2014

Summer Reads..

Summer is swiftly coming to an end but there is still plenty of time to pick up some great summer reads - or for all year round really- this summer I've been in saving mode so I opted to re-read some of the books I already have.

I love reading book series but I always get disappointed when the series ends because you get so invested in these characters lives that you just want to carry on reading. This summer my favourites have been...


1. About a Girl and What a Girl wants.


About a Girl and What a Girl Wants written by Lindsey Kelk author of The I Heart Series. About a Girl is the first of the two about Tess who loses her job then sleeps with the love of her life and when that all goes wrong she is forced to reconsider. After answering her flatmates phone she finds herself on a flight to Hawaii pretending to be her flat mate which leads to trouble in paradise for Tess, but then she does have a sexy journalist who makes it very clear he'd like to get into her pants to make things better. 

What a girl wants is the second of the two and came out this past July this time Tess is off to Milan but this time as herself - You'll have to read the first one to understand- and this time she is also has to choses between the life she's always dreamed of and the one she never expected to have while she choses between the man of her dreams.. 




2. Crossfire Series 


Crossfire series written by Sylvia Day is a series of sexy novels that I have been loving this summer. I have read them before but Eva and Gideon's story is so addicting yet sexy that I couldn't wait to read them again. The Crossfire series is similar to the Fifty Shades of Grey series but in my opinion better. Gideon a rich business mogul with demons - and sexy as hell- and Eva a girl trying to deal with her own demons together become the mirrors that reflect each others most private wounds.. leading to a book filled with desires, heartbreak and how they save each other. The Crossfire series has been one of my favourite book series this year!




I would love to know what some of your summer reads have been or just any book series you love in general....





Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment