Thursday 28 August 2014

Highlights....


A little late week update for you all. I have been really bad at doing my Sunday Top 5 posts as I have been working most Sundays lately, so I thought I would do a little post of weekly highlights and a few things I have been loving this week.

On Tuesday I started college again which I am super excited for. I am going to be studying Creative Industries - Communication with Media, so it includes Journalism, PR, Advertising which i can't wait to start.

Another thing I have been loving this week is how Comedy Central has been airing Friends from the beginning in celebration of their 20th anniversary! I have especially loved the advert featuring MKTO's song Classic, I'm a little bit obsessed with this advert!


I was so excited when I read this article on E! Online. The Warner Bros Tv is teaming up with Eight O'clock coffee to open up a Central Perk pop up shop in New York. The pop up shop will be running from September 17th to October 18th. The shop will feature more than just coffee it will also include props and decor from the show! Any luck fans that will be in New York during this time will get a chance to visit the pop up store! Luckily we will be in New York in october so as a big friends fan I can't wait to see the store!

On that note the countdown to or New York trip is on!


Today I got my hair down you can see images on Instagram - @aimee_carmichael of my hair before and now but its finally the colour I wanted not that I didn't love being a blonde I do love my brunette hair!!



Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment