Wednesday 28 May 2014

One Quote is never enough

I thought I'd do a little post on a few of my favourite quotes after seeing inspiration from another blog I thought it would be a fun idea. Most are taken from Tv Shows or Films others are anonymous some are inspiring words from inspiring people.


"One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years" 
                                                                                                                        - Tom Wolfe 

I love this one as I realised how true it can be as soon as we arrived in New York I felt like I belonged there and that one day I could call it home.


" Believe in your dreams, no matter how impossible they seem" 
                                                                                              - Walt Disney 

I think this one is true to me because my dream is too go to the US and work in Broadcast Journalism and just now that seems impossible but hopefully one day it can come true.

"The problem with fairytales is that they set a girl up for disappointment... But I'll confess every once in a while every girl craves her fairytale ending"  

This one is from Gossip Girl and its true I'm one of those girls who has watched fairytales ever since I was a little girl and its true what it says every girl looks for her fairytale ending.


"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts" 
                                                                                                                        - Albert Einstein 

I loved this quote because I feel like whenever I tell people that I would love to work in Broadcast Journalism I feel like I have to  say "I know it sounds stupid but thats what I want to do" I think the reason I automatically go to that response is because some people keep putting me down with the facts of how I can't do that or its not possiable for me to do it, and this quote made me realise to never give up on that dream.


"Maybe Daydreams can come true" 
                                     - Neal Caffrey 

This ones from White Collar and from none other than Neal Caffrey who's character is an known daydreamer.


"If you want a happy ending, that depends of course on where you stop your story" 
                                                                                                  - Orson Wells 

This quote is orignally by Orson Wells but I first heard it on White Collar from my favourite TV  Bromance (with exception to Joey and Chandler) Neal Caffrey and Mozzie, and it has got to be my favourite quote of all time.  It kind of sends the message if you want to be happy you have to choses what makes you happy and you get to choose your own ending.

 I would love to here your favourite quotes!

                                                                           Aimee xo


No comments :

Post a Comment