Saturday 12 April 2014

Weekly Roundup

I just thought I'd share my weekly images from Instagram, after an exciting Thursday morning passing my Theory Test!! I finished off the week with a lovely day shopping with my sister and nana.

    Dinner at Frankie & Benny's with my friend Christy on Monday night - Jack Daniels stake

   Spring time, officially time for yummy fruits
   Prosecco to Celebrate passing my Theory test!!
   Yummy after walk treat.
   Day out shopping with my sister  {I'm Wearing - Jeans- Topshop ; Top River Island old similar here ; Coat- Zara  ; Shoes - Converse All Stars ; Micheal Kors Selma Tote - Bloomingdales

    Love these trousers, they are the perfect colour and print for spring time!! 



                                                                                Aimee xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment