Wednesday 12 March 2014

Pinterest Fashion

I'm sure most of you are aware by now that Pinterest is incredible for fashion inspirations or anyother inspirations for that matter. It wasn't until about a year and a half ago that I finally signed up to the site and I have loved it ever since -especially when I need good fashion inspiration.  In the past I've never really understood the importance of fashion until now. Over the past year I've learned to understand the greatness of fashion, now i'm not going to pretend I know all the correct fashion lingo because I don't really.

I've learnt what a statement piece can do to an outfit and I've tried to incorporate that into my own fashion styles as much as I can. I just wish I had a job or a lifestyle where I could where all this great fashion day in day out without getting funny looks from the locals - but then i suppose thats a sense of style as well as confidence in yourself to be able to wear all this beautiful fashion pieces and be comfortable enough to walk down the street. I see different fashion inspirations everywhere in magazines, TV shows, blogs and Instagram being two of the main ones. I'm always taking screen shots of the Pinterest fashion images and saving them for when i go shopping hoping for inspiration so i've collected a few of my favourites to show you!

Also Take a look at my Pinterest boards here 











                                                                    Aimee xo


*All pictures taken from Pinterest and also located on my Fashion Board





No comments :

Post a Comment