Sunday 1 February 2015

Loving this week

Hello! 

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I am currently putting the finishing touches on the new Blog ahead of its launch tomorrow which I am extremely excited about! But for this Sunday here is a little look at some of the things I have been loving this week!. 

Gone Girl

I got the Gone Girl book for christmas and finally got round to reading it last weekend! I seen the film when it first came out and loved it, so i wanted to read the book as I know its been raved about so much. So far I'm enjoying the book but it's one of those books where I can't put it down one minute and then can't be bothered reading it the next. Hopefully I'll begin to enjoy it as much as I did the film soon. 



Girls season 3 

I'm obsessed with the show Girls. Lena Dunham's writing is outstanding and I love how they touch on every subject imaginable there are no limits! 



The Bachelor 

i first started watching the Bachelorette last year and I was hooked. It truly is addicting so when I found out the next Bachelor was going to be the cute farmer from Iowa Chris Soules I couldn't wait to tune in.. I missed the first 4 weeks so I've just finished binge watching the first 4 episodes and I'm already obsessed can't wait to see the next episode! 






Aimee xo 



No comments :

Post a Comment